:: Re: [DNG] Question on Devuan
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Linux O'Beardly
A: R. W. Rodolico
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Question on Devuan
Rod,

While many here would probably say it's not a good idea to run servers on
Devuan until a production release, I am already running it on a number of
servers. I have a NAS, a CS 1.6 gaming server, and a couple of application
servers all running Devuan without issue. Additionally, I'm running all of
my desktops, including my Kodi server, on Devuan. I haven't had any out of
the ordinary issues thus far. I would definitely give it the thumbs up for
servers as long as you are doing your due diligence in the SDLC. I started
all of my servers running Devuan in my development environment, and then
promoted them up though Testing, QA, and then finally Prod. I would
recommend that you definitely do a proper migration following SDLC and have
a contingency, just as you would with any major migration. Best of luck.

Linux O'Beardly
@LinuxOBeardly
http://o.beard.ly
linux.obeardly@???