Til: Dev1fanboy, Adam Borowski
CC: Dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to uprading to Devuan and configuring minimalism
Hi,

You have mentioned pinning libsystemd0 for Ceres in Wiki

(https://git.devuan.org/dev1fanboy/Upgrade-Install-Devuan/wikis/Ceres-without-Systemd)
but as I have written it does no longer work.

There is no way to prevent this package from installing,
one has to use these repositories:

deb http://angband.pl/debian/ nosystemd-unstable main
deb-src http://angband.pl/debian/ nosystemd-unstable main

And then add the apt key (under root):

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key BED007F9
gpg --armor --export BED007f9 | apt-key add -

I hope when Devuan will be released we won't need them, but till then
it is the way.

Yet there isone package that can't be upgraded currently, upower,
it requires libplist2 but there is libplist3 in Unstable.
For the rest, everything is smooth and stable (well,
if ye don't count occasional dependency dissatisfaction from apt,
but these things are native to Debian and get their fixes in a couple
of days).

Cheers,

Mitt