:: Re: [DNG] Apply Rainer's patch to n…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: aitor_czr
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Apply Rainer's patch to netman.
Hi All,

These last few days I couldn't work on netman as I have a painful
bacterial upper jaw infection. I couldn't concentrate on the project
with all that pain. This is my third day taking antibiotics.

Nevertheless, I tried Rainer's patch. Git is saying it is incompatible
with my sources. I will take the surest path: that of reading the
.diff file and applying the edits by hand where they are applicable.

Edward