:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Syncing a version …
Página Inicial
Autor: mlmikael
Para: Kobi Gurkan
CC: libbitcoin
Assunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] Syncing a version 2 server
Kobi,

Short answer: Wait until January

Long answer: Version2 has an "off-by-1" bug that will eat all your
memory and crash the backend. Therefore the current best practice is to
put an "ulimit" on total RAM (e.g. to 800MB) as well as do restarts
continuously - I don't know - every 1 minute?? 10 seconds?

For the interim, would you mind trying the workaround behavior mentioned
here and let us know your results?

Cheers,
Mlmikael