:: Re: [DNG] Our friendly community
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Rowland Penny
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Our friendly community
On 19/12/15 11:45, John Hughes wrote:
> On 19/12/15 12:02, Rowland Penny wrote:
>>
>> Look, you troll, If you 'apt-get remove systemd' on debian, it will
>> remove Gnome or Mate, I know I tried. Anything that does this, is
>> *BAD* in my books.
>
> You're doing it wrong.
>
> http://without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/How_to_remove_systemd_from_a_Debian_jessie/sid_installation
>

> Hint: you need to install systemd-shim.

Firstly, *never* email me directly.

Did you miss the bit about my pathological hatred of systemd??

Also, when you run 'apt-get remove systemd' it doesn't offer to install
'systemd-shim' and if it did, I would say *NO*

Please understand this: I do not want anything to do with systemd on any
of my computers, you do not have to know or understand why, you just
have to understand that fact and *nothing* you can say will make me
change my mind.

*NOW GO AWAY!!!*

Rowland