:: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded v…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
À: Rainer Weikusat
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded version of netman.
On 16/12/2015, Roger Leigh <rleigh@???> wrote:
> On 16/12/2015 20:03, Edward Bartolo wrote:

>> I am very hesitant about deleting this particular line as it has been
>> added to clean the sources after using dpkg-buildpackage.
>
> Are you *sure* about that? You're overriding the default clean action

override_dh_auto_clean: was produced by dh_make. Since it is
terminated by a colon and created as a template, I understood it was
only a section header, rather than a command, as commands are usually
not terminated with colons.

On 16/12/2015, Rainer Weikusat <rainerweikusat@???> wrote:
> Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???> writes:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I am very hesitant about deleting this particular line as it has been
>> added to clean the sources after using dpkg-buildpackage.
>
> No matter what you believe about this, overriding a command with itself
> is a pointless exercise. dh_auto_clean will be invoked as part of the
> 'dh clean' sequence, cf

Please, refrain from using offensive and vulgar expressions. 'cf' is
"complete fuck" which implies that my work is a total loss, and that
is humiliating, demotivating and insolent.

Edward