著者: Eric Voskuil
To: mlmikael
CC: libbitcoin
古いトピック: Re: [Libbitcoin] For minimizing RAM overload risk, is itpossible to make the node listen for blocks only, not transactions?
題目: Re: [Libbitcoin] For minimizing RAM overload risk, is it possible to make the node listen for blocks only, not transactions?
On 12/15/2015 10:16 AM, mlmikael wrote:
> Ah - so setting a node's mempool to zero [size], will make the node
> receive and process blocks, but all transactions that are not in a block
> will be ignored?

This is the size of the circular mempool buffer, which if zero will
prevent retention of txs (not block-associated):

https://github.com/libbitcoin/libbitcoin-server/blob/master/data/bs.cfg#L102

This is the transaction relay flag that gets set in the P2P version
message, indicating whether the peer should relay transactions:

https://github.com/libbitcoin/libbitcoin-server/blob/master/data/bs.cfg#L33