:: Re: [Libbitcoin] How can I determi…
Página Inicial
Autor: mlmikael
Para: Eric Voskuil
CC: libbitcoin
Assunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] How can I determine if my system-bundled libICU will do the job? (libbitcoin/README.md mentions that libICU is "not typically preinstalled at a sufficient level".)

Such a self-check routine would be particularly useful for the users
that build their own ICU and Boost!

I see clear reasons why a user not would want to go with your local
ICU+Boost build process in certain cases. For those cases, as a user you
want some kind of check on the way that doublechecks that ICU and Boost
actually work as they should with respect to ICU.

(Well - so perhaps in case LibBitcoin doesn't do it itself, just doing
two BIP39 runs from the user code with example passwords that should
give the same output, and check that they indeed give the correct
output, would suffice.)