著者: Florian Zieboll
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Which email client can I use to properly quote emails?
On Mon, 14 Dec 2015 19:42:39 -0500
Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:

> These are two very different skills whose correlation is noticeable,
> but not nearly in lockstep.

Hallo Steve,

very generally speaking, I think you can learn a lot from listening to
other peoples' "output" – especially when you plan to talk (and be
heard) yourself. Be assured that I understand what you want to say, as
I am working on strengthening my "talking" part ;-)

In this sense I think it is not too harsh to remind a developer, that
(he is working on Devuan/Linux, where) the direct cause of many problems
gets logged in clear text. In the best case this awareness will lead to
the implementation of a comprehensive and comprehensible error logging
to the software written by himself – so that I won't have to invent my
own wheel (or even websearch!), when I run into problems with its
configuration.

Slowing down one wheel ("taking a step back") may be necessary to give
another wheel the possibility to get in sync.

With best regards,

Florian