:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Braiding the Block…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Eric Voskuil
To: Bob McElrath, libbitcoin
Betreff: Re: [Libbitcoin] Braiding the Blockchain
Bob, thanks for posting. Libbitcoin is a comprehensive bitcoin c++
development toolkit - anything pertaining to bitcoin design/development
is relevant.

I think your proposal has a lot of merit. Please let me know if you need
any help with libbitcoin. In order to get a high level overview of the
stack I recommend:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Libbitcoin

There is a current overview of each library, the command line
applications, history, dependencies, characteristics, etc.