:: Re: [Libbitcoin] For minimizing RAM…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Eric Voskuil
À: mlmikael, libbitcoin
Anciens-sujets: [Libbitcoin] For minimizing RAM overload risk, is itpossible to make the node listen for blocks only, not transactions?
Nouveaux-sujets: Re: [Libbitcoin] For minimizing RAM overload risk, is itpossible to make the node listen for blocks only, not transactions?
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] For minimizing RAM overload risk, is it possible to make the node listen for blocks only, not transactions?
Message backlogging during sync is the cause of excessive (non-linear)
memory consumption (and eventual process termination). The mempool is
not an issue.

But you can control both the sending of txs by (cooperative) peers and
the size of the mempool. Setting a zero-sized mempool in configuration
also instructs peers to not relay transactions.