:: Re: [DNG] Which email client can I …
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steve Litt
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Which email client can I use to properly quote emails?
On Mon, 14 Dec 2015 17:23:20 -0300
Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI <renaud@???> wrote:

> > And an advantage of mutt is that it does *not* automatically open
> > html or other non-plain-text files on you/

> Neither does Claws-Mail, unless you have added the respective add-ons.

I previously replied that any mail client, webmail site or device that
doesn't force you into its way of doing things is sufficient, and that
still stands.

Within that (large) group of options, I use Claws-Mail. Better
performance than Thunderbird, IMAP aware, and a little easier to use
than Mutt.

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist