:: Re: [DNG] Which email client can I …
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Teodoro Santoni
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Edward Bartolo
Kopio: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Which email client can I use to properly quote emails?
>The remaining problem is, how do
> I quote other email threads?

Hey there,

Your problem is broad inside my brain, and the answer is mostly "copy
and paste".

If you need to quote multiple emails inside a reply, you should copy and paste.
On Gmail, open a reply to all for every email and copy inside a text file.
On mutt, answer the email, save to a text file, then quit the editor:
when you don't edit the file given to the editor, mutt undoes the
reply automatically.
After done that, answer to an email in the thread, sweep the quotation
and paste your files, then compose your email made by the quotes you
selected.

If you need to create a new thread with quotes, you could forward the
email or copy and paste as for above.

If you need to send a quoted email to another email, forward it.