:: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded v…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Go Linux
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded version of netman.
On Mon, 12/14/15, Timo Buhrmester <fstd.lkml@???> wrote:

To: "Edward Bartolo" <edbarx@???>
Cc: dng@???
Date: Monday, December 14, 2015, 6:02 AM

>> As I use gmail's old webmail interface

> I'm sorry to hear it.

>> I would appreciate as to how to properly quote previous mails so
>> that the format is standard.

> The convention is to prefix the quoted part with >. Sensible MUAs will
> identify that as a quote and make it stand out appropriately.

I also prefer the older basic html version of gmail and even the older un(or less)-java-scripted yahoo that I am using atm (and even other webmail programs - they all pretty much suck though Roundcube isn't bad). I have to manually add > at the beginning of the lines (as above) and add spacing to sort things out because yahoo can't get it right. I do so out of respect for those having to read it. It also helps to be a bit OCD. ;)

golinux