著者: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded version of netman.
Hi,

On 13 Dec 2015 Aitor wrote:
Creating a 'netman.desktop' file in '/etc/xdg/autostart' directory,
netman will start automatically.

I am thinking about making autostarting and connecting automatically
to wifi optional during the installation process of netman. This
means, I need to write a post installation script or if its already
exists, add a few lines to it, so that users can choose how to set up
netman.

Pseudo code:

echo "Do you want netman to use a systray icon?"
get answer (yes1)

if yes1
      echo "Do you want netman to automatically connect on startup?"
      get answer (yes2)
else
     create a simple launcher without parameters
     exit

if yes2
      create a launcher to use --auto-conn --use-tray-icon
else
      create a launcher with only --use-tray-icon

Some hints as to where I should place this script, and which files
under netman/debian I have to edit, would be of a considerable help to
me.

Edward