:: Re: [DNG] Pushed my debianized netm…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: fsmithred
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Pushed my debianized netman sources.
fsmithred wrote:
When I built the package, there were some warnings about things like
uninitialized variables, unused variables, etc. If you want to see the
debuild output, I could send it to you.

Hi fsmithred,

In Lazarus/Delphi Pascal it is normal that the Sender variable is not
used in every event handler. I can edit the frontend code to avoid the
unused variables warnings though. I hope will do so as soon as I can.

For those interested as to why Sender is normally not used, the reason
is, Sender is the object instance that initiates an event. This means,
if I click a TButton, the generated OnClick event, has its Sender
parameter pointing to the TButton object instance. Sender comes in
handy when the same procedure (in C/C++ function), is used with more
than one widget in which case a programmer may change visual
attributes of the sender widget to indicate an event was sent and
handled.

Edward

Edward