:: Re: [DNG] Pushed my debianized netm…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: fsmithred
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Pushed my debianized netman sources.
fsmithred wrote:

Sample netman.desktop:

[Desktop Entry]
Categories=Application;Network;
Exec=netman
GenericName=Netman
Icon=netman
Name=Netman Network Manager
Comment=Start netman without system tray icon
Terminal=false
Type=Application
Categories=Network;

netman-gui.install:

netman /usr/bin/
netman.png /usr/share/pixmaps
netman.desktop /usr/share/applications

Hi All,

I created netman.desktop and placed it in /usr/share/applications as
requested. I also git pushed the changes.

Aitor wrote:
Creating a 'netman.desktop' file in '/etc/xdg/autostart' directory,
netman will start automatically.

Should I provide autostarting for netman as instructed just above by
Aitor? The netman.desktop launcher should also contain the --auto-conn
parameter for netman to autoconnect.

Edward