:: Re: [DNG] top posting, was: Re: De…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Steve Litt
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] top posting, was: Re: Debianising my uploaded version of netman.
On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 07:10:42 -0500
Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???> wrote:

> But if I try (hard) to be charitable, what he actually says is that
> certain styles of writing *shout* indifference and selfishness.
> He could merely warning nice, attentive people that theit writing
> styles adversely affect the way their letters are interpreted, and
> that they might want to change their ways for this reason.

If it were just their own letters getting misinterpreted, I'd say
nothing and silently /dev/null most top-posters. But besides
obfuscating their own writing, they obfuscate the whole thread tree
below their reply.

I'm not going to ascribe a motive or personal characteristic to this
action and its result, but the action and result I articulated are the
stone truth.

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist