:: Re: [DNG] alternative to raspbian w…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Didier Kryn
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] alternative to raspbian without systemd
Le 12/12/2015 05:30, Gregory Nowak a écrit :
> I attempted to
> then boot from this sd card on the rpi. I got as far as initialized
> random pool, and waiting for root fs. This could be for a couple of
> reasons. First, I forgot I was trying to boot into a system which was
> unpacked, but hadn't been setup yet.

     Hi Gregory.

     Maybe I missed something - I don't understand why your kernel was
not able to mount the root fs.
I just wanted to mention a working method to run 'debootstrap
--second-stage': Start your kernel with an interactive shell as init and
then invoke 'debootstrap --second-stage'; then you can probably set the
root password etc...

     Didier