:: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded v…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
À: svante.signell
CC: dng
Nouveaux-sujets: [DNG] top posting, was: Re: Debianising my uploaded version of netman.
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded version of netman.
Hi Svante,

I think, it is irritating to first having to scroll down text others
have written rather than the text the latest poster has written. If
the latest poster wants his readers to refer to ealier posts, he can
state that in his reply.

I don't consider this netiquitte, but rather, a writing style which
shouldn't be binding to anyone. This should be optional like any
personal preference.

Edward