:: Re: [DNG] Pointer error in the back…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Irrwahn
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Pointer error in the backend of Netman
[top-posting fixed]

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 10:59:05 +0100, Aitor Czr wrote:
> On 12/11/2015 10:04 AM, Irrwahn <irrwahn@???> wrote:
>> Ugh, this explains a lot! Books by Herbert Schildt
>> are, sit venia verbo, the most useless utter crap
>> you can get. The only thing this book documents is
>> the total incompetence of its author. Have a good
>> laugh, see https://www.lysator.liu.se/c/schildt.html
>> for a post mortem of his infamous "The Annotated ANSI
>> C Standard".
>
> Maybe it doesn't deserve a Pulitzer :)
>
> Aitor.

Not only that. It is wrong and therefore dangerous. If
you want do delve deeper into the subject of Schildt's
books and his refusal to correct even his most blatant
errors, I recommend sifting through the archives of the
comp.lang.c newsgroup. You can then enjoy reviews of his
"opus" by people, each of whom easily forgot more about
C than you and I together can ever hope to know ... ;o)

Irrwahn