:: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded v…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Edward Bartolo
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: aitor_czr, dng, Rainer Weikusat
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded version of netman.
Hi Aitor et al,

This seems to be a build dependency for the frontend. At least version
fpc-source 2.6.2 is needed to compile the frontend. Process.inc
exports RunCommand and this is used by the frontend.

Do you know where I should document this requirement?

Thanks