:: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded v…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: aitor_czr
A: Edward Bartolo, dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Debianising my uploaded version of netman.
I forgot to add the changes to debian/changelog, increasing
automatically from jessie2 to jessie3 (the upstream branch hasn't
changed, we only added a quilt patch to the debian branch):

$ git-dch --ignore-branch --auto --full

After that, you can do some minor refinements handly to debian/changelog.

The changes in debian/changelog are allways the latest commit done in
the repository.

Hope this help,

    Aitor.