著者: aitor_czr
To: Edward Bartolo, dng
題目: Re: [DNG] gcc error: "error: unknown type name,,,‘GtkObject’"
Hi Edward,

I'm trying to scan the existing connections. As i can see in the
TForm1.btnLoadExistingClick(Sender: TObject) method, you used 'TProcess'
for running external applications. In C this must be replaced by the
'system' command.

Now i'm looking at the TProcess options. For example:

Proc.Executable := 'cat';
Proc.Parameters.Add('/etc/network/interfaces');
Proc.Options := [poUsePipes, poWaitOnExit];
Proc.Execute;

Here are the definitions:

http://olympiad.cs.uct.ac.za/docs/fpc-2.4.4/fcl/process/tprocess.options.html

Cheers,