:: Re: [DNG] gcc error: "error: unkno…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: aitor_czr
A: Edward Bartolo
Cc: dng@lists.dyne.org
Asunto: Re: [DNG] gcc error: "error: unknown type name,,‘GtkObject’"
Hi Edward,

Here you are the example of the spinner in Gtk3+:

http://gnuinos.org/GtkBuilder/

and you will understand how to use the signal handlers.

The same example in Gtkmm3:

https://gitlab.com/aitor_czr/spinner/blob/master/spinner.cpp

Cheers,

Aitor.

P.D.- I keep asking myself why the spinner works within a chroot jail,
and not outside it.