Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] lightweight graphics toolkits (was ExperiencingwithGtkBuilder)
Le 27/11/2015 21:29, Mitt Green a écrit :

> Please excuse yours truly, I haven't been following
> the thread. For XForms, I think it's a bit outdated
> (read *oldschool* and not "eye-candy" if you prefer)
> like Motif.

     It's not outdated since it's actively maintained. I agree that it
isn't eye-candy at all. But I would say it's easier to program than
ncurses. It has a loot of widgets. The advantage of ncurses is obviously
that it can run without X, therefore on very small systems; I wouldn't
say it's the simplicity of programming.

     Didier