:: Re: [DNG] Experiencing with GtkBuil…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
À: aitor_czr, dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Experiencing with GtkBuilder
Hi Aitor et al,

I tried Glade 3.18.3 but found it enforces the use of gtk3.* which
happens to be quite different from previous versions. Even the way
components are managed on a form or a container seems different.
Therefore, it makes sense to ask which version you (Aitor) are using.
I want to avoid the situation of creating a GUI that we wouldn't be
able to use.

In line with the above, I would also like to ask, which version of gtk
you are using.

Thanks.