:: Re: [DNG] alternative to raspbian w…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: dev1fanboy
À: Gregory Nowak
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] alternative to raspbian without systemd
There's some steps here that might help:

http://sjoerd.luon.net/posts/2015/02/debian-jessie-on-rpi2/

You could just adapt the steps by doing it on Devuan.

Another alternative is the banana pi:
https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Allwinner

I have a beagle bone black with Devuan installed, without having to
upgrade from Debian. It's more expensive and has only 512MB ram but
since it's a completely open board you can just use the stock kernel of
whatever OS you choose. All I did was adapt some instructions which
were slightly outdated from
https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/TI/BeagleBone using
vmdebootstrap.

--