:: [DNG] alternative to raspbian with…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: info at smallinnovations.nl
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] alternative to raspbian without systemd
Hi Greg,

There is a quite informative howto from Adafruit for using a console
cable on
https://learn.adafruit.com/downloads/pdf/adafruits-raspberry-pi-lesson-5-using-a-console-cable.pdf

which is agnostic to which distribution you use. But the other end is
usb not a 9 pins serial cable if you need that you can add a serial port
to the Pi with this instruction
http://www.savagehomeautomation.com/projects/raspberry-pi-installing-a-rs232-serial-port.html.

Hope this helps!