:: Re: [DNG] Experiencing with GtkBuil…
Top Pagina
Auteur: aitor_czr
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Experiencing with GtkBuilder
Hi Roger,

On 26/11/15 18:05, Roger Leigh <rleigh@???> wrote:

> It lets you cleanly separate source and build (and have multiple build trees). It
> also makes cleaning the build tree nothing more than removing the build
> tree.

Yes, and thas a good thing...

... Because then you can add the 'build' folder to gitignore :)

I'm aware that there are more simplier ways of generating the makefile
in this concret case. But the 'CMakeList' file is not focused to the
spinner. That would be ridiculous !!

I repeat: nobody will install it, in the same way as nobody would
install the typical 'Hello world'.

I'm not trying to use a sledgehammer to crack nuts... But when a project
grows, cmake is a good tool. And it's a good idea to understand it.

Thanks for your attention

    Aitor.