著者: aitor_czr
To: KatolaZ
CC: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Experiencing with GtkBuilder
Hi KatolaZ,

I agree with you: using "cd build; cmake ../" with *the final purpose*
of installing the spinner in the system is a contorsionism.

Although any user on planet Earth will install the spinner in any OS.
With or without systemd.

But, what happen in the case of a developer? For each failed attempt,
all the garbaje generated by cmake must be sent to the trash by hand,
because there is no 'cmake clean'.

So, keeping it separatelly makes sense in such cases.

Cheers,

Aitor.