:: Re: [DNG] Architecture question and…
Top Pagina
Auteur: dev1fanboy
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Architecture question and other installation issues
Architecture is decided by which ISO you downloaded.

Suggest checking if you have the multiarch-support package, ie you
could try

apt-get install multiarch-support

dpkg --add-architecture amd64
dpkg --add-architecture i386

apt-get update

apt-get dist-upgrade (essential to add multi-lib support)

--
Take back your privacy. Switch to www.StartMail.com