:: Re: [DNG] Experiencing with GtkBuil…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Hendrik Boom
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Experiencing with GtkBuilder
On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 06:06:44AM +0100, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> That pascal class was horribly written with nested functions down to
> four or five levels! Imagine having to translate that without using
> nested functions. I worked around by using local classes and passed
> parameters with pointers.

There's nothing at all wrong with nested functions.

It's C that's deficient here, not the use of nested functions.

I have no idea at all why you insist on rewriting perfectly usable
Pascal code into C. Were there limitations in Pascal that drove you to
twist your program into knots? You do seem to be twisting your program
into knots to do it in C. Is there something inherently wrong with
using Lazarus Pascal?