:: Re: [DNG] Experiencing with GtkBuil…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: dng, Steve Litt, aitor_czr
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Experiencing with GtkBuilder
Hi Aitor et al,

What about directly translating the Object Pascal code into C instead
of doing a reimplementation of the logic? I remember, once I had a
Pascal class that took me six months to write which I translated into
C++ within a month. I think, this is the most practical approach.

There are also Pascal into C translators which I am thinking of trying
although the translated code would still need inspection before
deployment.

Edward