:: Re: [DNG] Experiencing with GtkBuil…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Experiencing with GtkBuilder
Hi All,

Is it possible to use classes and objects while using gtk2/3? I
noticed that only functions are used and that class use is ovoided by
prepending functions with a group string. As far as I know, C can
still use structs that are attached to a set of data and a set of
functions, but without inheritance and polymorphyism.

Edward