:: Re: [DNG] How to integrate devuan-i…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Godefridus Daalmans
À: aitor_czr
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] How to integrate devuan-installer in an existing devuan based system
Thanks for documenting that Aitor!

It's all a lot of work.

Let's shout a heartfelt "thank you" to Daniel Baumann and his live-build
companions who automated this difficult set of tasks considerably :-)

A small tip I learned only recently, for experimenting with chroot
jails:
You wouldn't want to rm /etc/fstab and forget whether you're in a chroot
in a chroot or in the "top-level" terminal session by accident.
I noticed that if the first thing you do out of habit after chroot is
export debian_chroot=CHROOT
it's a bit easier to keep track of where you are because of the default
$PS1 prompt in Debian

All I did for live-build tests was:

- lb config

- edit the files in config/

- edit config/package-lists/sinterklaasverlanglijst.list

- lb build

and it made a DVD. I suppose it should be that easy, as long as you
don't do any advanced stuff.