:: Re: [DNG] Is netman being adopted o…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Hendrik Boom
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Is netman being adopted or was it a waste of time and effort?
On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 06:51:04AM +0100, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> At the moment, I am too busy to stay online. I am writing to ask
> whether there are users of netman to evaluate whether my efforts were
> worthwhile or not.

I'm interested in trying netman, and also interested in trying to covert
part of it to one of the programming languages We discussed ages ago on
thie mailing list, just to test whether ny of the esoterica would really
work.

But at the moment I'm overloaded with nanowrimo work, and can't pay any
real attention to this right now.

I'm also planning to convert a mission-critical server to Devuan. Don't
know how that will go. It may take a while in case there are
unsuspected difficulties.

-- hendrik