:: Re: [DNG] Systemd-free network-mana…
Top Pagina
Auteur: 4ernov
Aan: Edward Bartolo
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Systemd-free network-manager package
Thank you for this suggestion, just tried netman and it really works just fine.

But my initial questions are still there if I'm write to notice that
network-manager is kind of 'default' package for desktop connection
management (sorry if I'm mistaken).

And, by the way, I've also seen an idea to avoid D-Bus in the list
several times. So is it really another aim for Devuan, too?