:: Re: [DNG] An abrupt end to Debian L…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: Daniel Baumann
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] An abrupt end to Debian Live CD version?
I thought I should mention, before the towel is irretrievably lost, that
you'd probably find a welcome in the devuan project. We tend to
respect developers. I thnk you'd find a devuan live CD more to your
liking, given current politics. I'll follow with a recent post
on the devuan mailing list.

I've CC'd the devuan mailing list. Devuan is on its way to be the new
upstream that is what Debian once was.

--hendrik