:: Re: [DNG] Interesting read from RMS
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Linux O'Beardly
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Emiliano Marini
Kopio: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Interesting read from RMS
Apologies in advance for digressing, but it honestly amazes me how ignorant
and passive Linus and RMS have been about the whole systemd fiasco since
it's inception. Also, the one person that really astounded me at his
concession to systemd was Shuttleworth. I figured if anyone were going to
fight the fight, it would be him. I've never been so disappointed in a
visionary I previously admired. Hopefully, one of them will eventually
come around and make a stand.

Linux O'Beardly
@LinuxOBeardly
http://o.beard.ly