:: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to upra…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: fsmithred
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to uprading to Devuan and configuring minimalism
On 11/11/2015 12:37 AM, dev1fanboy wrote:
> Ok, so for those who have been paying attention so far, I am missing some
> information.
>
> Specifically it would be nice to confirm which branches work for the
> upgrade. So far the following is known to work:
>
> Debian Wheezy > Devuan Jessie
> Debian Jessie = Devuan Jessie
> Debian Stretch = Devuan Ascii
>
> Please mention any branches you were able to get working and if there were
> any additional required steps or omisions.
>
> Cheers,
>
> dev1fanboy

Refracta jessie-sysv (Debian) -> Refracta jessie-sysv (Devuan)

This was a build with openbox, last updated in March, that had *systemd*
pinned to -1 and a few packages pinned to older versions to exclude
libsystemd0. (dbus, libpulse0, bsdutils, util-linux and sane-utils)

Unpinned everything except *systemd*
Changed sources.list to Devuan and got the keyring.
update/dist-upgrade
autoremove
deborphan
aptitude purge ~c

One of the smoothest upgrades I've ever done.

-fsr