:: Re: [DNG] Commenting out code of ne…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: aitor_czr
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Commenting out code of netman and backend
Hi Aitor,

Since you are trying to avoid the use of Lazarus, what is the problem
with having the frontend being written in Lazarus Pascal? The created
executable shouldn't need other libraries as it is statically linked.

Is it a necessity having to do with minimal systems running on very
old hardware? In that case it makes sense to use a script together
with the backend.