:: Re: [DNG] Office pack
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Office pack

On November 9, 2015 9:15:53 PM GMT+01:00, Rainer Weikusat <rainerweikusat@???> wrote:

>JFTR: I've been using LaTeX to write every 'formal' text I needed to
>write for about the last 20 years, ranging from term papers to
>book-sized software manuals and all kinds of stuff in between, and I
>found this both an enjoyable and a productive experience.

Me too and even for slides, using Emacs and org-mode export rendering via Latex and its Context extension.

This all worked like a charm on Ubuntu from about version 6 to 12, but
since LTS version 14 it broke irremediably
I've tried a lot to restore my setup without
success.

Now I must admit these situations made
me very conservative about updates.
In any case I keep a VM of the setups
that can still render my old documents
and slides, since the possibility to compile
them from source could be lost any time...

Ciao