:: Re: [DNG] Joining Devuan
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Joining Devuan

dear Brian,

On Sun, 08 Nov 2015, Brian Nash wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> I have been a Debian user for quite a while, and like many others,
> switched to Devuan after the systemd fiasco.
>
> I would like to help with the development/maintenance of Devuan, but I
> am unsure as to how. Would you care for my assistance, and if so, how
> could I help?

we are and will be doing our best to generate documentation on this,
explaining ways to get actively involved. But it will take some time.
What most people did so far was following a bit this list and then
choose a task. This is a bit messy at the moment, but will get better.
Thanks for your patience and appreciation!

ciao