:: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to upra…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alexander Bochmann
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to uprading to Devuan and configuring minimalism
...on Thu, Nov 05, 2015 at 11:10:49AM +0100, miro.rovis@??? wrote:

> it is possible to use a testing kernel on the Devuan Stable Jessie 1.0,
> to then compile and deploy grsecurity-hardened kernel, much like I was

Didn't actually try that on Devuan yet, but I wouldn't expect
any problems unless you forget to configure in something essential...

I have Wheezy running on 4.2.x-grsec kernels, and besides the usual
suspects that need some pax flags (java, iceweasel), everything works.
Ah yes, /usr/sbin/grub-probe needs to have MPROTECT disabled, too.

Alex.