:: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to upra…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: dev1fanboy
A: Sam
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to uprading to Devuan and configuring minimalism
All that info is right as far as I can tell.

gcc versions from /proc/version are labelled as debian for me too.

Try cat /etc/devuan_version

Also try switching to the stock 4.x kernel that comes with testing, you
can do it by installing linux-image-amd64 package which I guess you
don't have. Watch carefully the output though, I managed to mess up my
testing system that way because I didn't notice it wanted to remove
things, which was due to dependencies not having the right version yet
which I think is happening occasionally.

But it looks like you migrated properly :-)

There's probably several solutions somewhere to purge old configuration
files for packages already removed, or maybe /etc/debian_version should
be there too idk.