:: Re: [DNG] Detailed technical treati…
Página Principal
Autor: Aldemir Akpinar
Para: Didier Kryn
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Detailed technical treatise of systemd
On 6 November 2015 at 00:14, Didier Kryn <kryn@???> wrote:

>     Jokes apart, starting daemons in parallel is simply faster when you
> have several cores. I do care booting fast.

>     Didier

Guys, seriously, how many times do you boot your computers in a day, 10?
20? 50? If it is that much, then boot times matter.

I rarely boot my servers maybe one or two servers in week or so, and if
your running a server grade hardware, it takes forever to boot. My laptop,
I just get it to sleep.
So I don't care if it takes 2 minutes for my computer to boot because it
doesn't happen often. Just get a coffee or something meanwhile :)

--
aldemir