:: Re: [DNG] Amprolla Directory Hierar…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Daniel Reurich
To: Linux O'Beardly, dng@lists.dyne.org
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Amprolla Directory Hierarchy
Hi LinuxOBeardly,

Probably best to look at the amprolla package.

I quick look indicates both the amprolla spool and nginx served repo
directories are located on /srv

I have a reasonable idea of how amprolla works so should be able to
answer most questions.

The source for amprolla is located at
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/amprolla

Regards,