:: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to upra…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to uprading to Devuan and configuring minimalism
On Tue, 3 Nov 2015 20:51:47 -0000
dev1fanboy@??? wrote:

> A quick list of window managers that do not depend on dbus with
> suggestions from a couple of #debianfork regs:
>
> fluxbox
> blackbox
> openbox
> fvwm
> fvwm-crystal
> icewm

Don't forget to mention how beautifully dmenu from Suckless Tools
integrates into all of these and makes you *a lot* more productive.

> For a graphical browser I suggest iceweasel, you might also like:
> ​
> epiphany
> links2
> dillo

xombrero, or it might still be called xxxterm, is another great
lightweight, especially if you're the touch typist kind of person. I've
installed elinks and found it's wonderful, but I forget which distro I
did it on.

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist