:: Re: [DNG] Systemd-free distros Was …
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Edward Bartolo
To: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Systemd-free distros Was Re: Distrowatch
Hi All,

I think, the majority of people opting to use a non-mainstream OS like
GNU/Linux do so for a good reason, and those who use it to look geeky
and to impress, simply cannot persevere when problems crop up and take
a good deal of effort to resolve. In the latter type of users, I
include 'geeky' youths who want to impress their peers, and also any
adult who is temporarily deeply disappointed with Windows.

The particular reason I have in mind, is choice. Linux users who
persevere for years using it, choose Linux to use an OS and a tool kit
that is different from other OSs and toolkits. That is why they stick
with it, as choice is their deep lying motivator.

Edward